(1) zentor GmbH (hereinafter “zentor”), Atelierstr. 29 // WERK 1, 81671 Munich, E-Mail email@example.com, operates websites under the domains https://zentor.de , https://zentor.me as well as various other country-specific zentor domains, and offers in cooperation with technology partners various services, which are detailed further in point 3 (hereinafter “services”).
(2) zentor expressly points out that our services are not a substitute for a clinical diagnosis or medical or psychotherapeutic treatment. zentor’s consultants are not doctors or psychotherapists, but psychologists. Participation is at your own risk.
(3) Our services are aimed exclusively at natural persons of legal age; minors may only use our services if their parents or legal guardians have given their consent (hereinafter referred to as “users”). An exception to this is the “Onlinekurs Stressbewältigung und Prävention” , which is only permitted for users of legal age.
(4) Important note: Our services are not suitable for you, if you have suicidal thoughts or plans to end your life. If you have these thoughts or these plans occur while you are using our service, you must immediately consult a doctor or psychotherapist or contact telephone counseling service (e.g. in Germany 0800 111 0 111 or www.deutsche-depressionshilfe.de) or call emergency services.
(1) The use of our services is based on the present general terms and conditions (hereinafter also referred to as “GTC”). These terms and conditions apply in the version valid at the time the respective contract is concluded.
3. Services from zentor
(1) Operation of websites with free and paid information and content on the subject of finding a fulfilling live, pursuing happiness and fostering mental health
(2) The possibility to conduct surveys and self-tests
(3) Paid programs / online courses to support e.g. stress management, burnout prevention, life planning, search for an individual purpose, etc. (hereinafter referred to as “online courses”)
(4) A community platform aka ‘purpose platform’ that makes it possible to browse for and join meaningful projects as a user and to create your own projects (hereinafter “platform”)
(5) Paid individual advice and training for companies and individuals on the subject of corporate culture, leadership, fulfillment, happiness, purpose, etc.
(1) Users can register on the platform, either directly via zentor or for the online courses via our technology partner Thinkific, in order to use the services offered, in particular to book paid services or view the results of tests and surveys.
(2) Registration requires the user to provide personal data, including the user’s email address and to provide a (secure) password. If further mandatory information is required, it will be marked accordingly during registration.
(3) The user is responsible for protecting all access data and passwords from access by unauthorized third parties. The user must notify zentor immediately of any access that unauthorized third parties gain knowledge of, and in such a case change her/his password.
(4) The user is solely responsible for the correctness of the information. All information must be given truthfully.
5. Conclusion of the contract
(1) Contracts are concluded between zentor and the user and may be technically carried out by our technology partners (in the case of online courses this may be Thinkific). The contract only entitles the user to personal use of the service.
(2) The contract is only concluded when the user accepts the booking. The acceptance can also be declared by activating the service for use.
(3) After the booking has been received, the user receives an email confirming that the offer has been booked – at least in the case of a paid service. This order confirmation is not yet an acceptance of the booking.
6. Prices and payment process
(1) The prices stated at the time of the respective conclusion of the contract apply. All prices quoted include the statutory VAT, shipping costs do not apply.
(2) The payment options mentioned on the website of the service are made available to the user. All costs that zentor incurs due to incorrect information provided by the user or insufficient funds in his account are to be borne by the user in accordance with the statutory provisions.
7. User Obligations
(1) The users are required to provide the hardware and software necessary to use the services and the necessary offers, internet access and, if necessary, a telephone connection themselves. Their provision is not part of the services offered by zentor or Thinkific.
(2) The user is obliged to truthfully provide all necessary information, in particular any payment data that may be required. zentor must be informed immediately of any changes.
(3) Users must not undertake any illegal actions and / or violate applicable laws while using the service, in particular must not:
- Store, publish and / or transmit content that
- is harassing, insulting, harmful to minors or in any other way illegal;
- violates the rights of third parties, in particular copyrights or ancillary copyrights, other property rights or personal rights;
- violates the rules of conduct agreed by our service;
- is to be treated confidentially according to contract or law, e.g. third-party business secrets;
- is likely to lead directly or indirectly to physical or psychological injury or damage to property, such as corresponding instructions to other users;
- Impersonate another person within the program, e.g. as a public official, our representative, or pretend to have a non-existent relationship with such persons, forge user names or otherwise manipulate identifying marks and / or the origin of any content transmitted in the context of the offer will, disguise;
- Store, post and / or transmit advertisements, junk or bulk emails, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or other commercial communications;
- Employ scraping or similar techniques to compile, use for any other purpose, republish or otherwise use content;
- Use techniques or use automated or other services that are designed to misrepresent user activities, such as through the use of bots, botnets, scripts, apps, plugins, extensions or other automated means for registering accounts, for playing content, to send messages, post comments, or similar activities;
- Unlawfully harass, threaten, insult, slander, despise or discriminate a natural or legal person or a company, or allege or disseminate untrue facts in relation to a natural or legal person or a company;
- Collect, save or transmit personal data about other users, unless the data subjects agree or the law allows it;
- Set links to third party content that violates provisions of these terms and conditions or other legal provisions.
8. Property rights and restrictions on the right of use
(1) The services, the software and database on which they are based and other content are protected by copyright or other laws. The provision within the scope of these terms and conditions does not constitute a waiver of copyrights.
(2) zentor expressly reserves all rights to which it is entitled on the basis of the law against unfair competition, copyright, trademark law, or other laws that protect the website, services, products or parts thereof.
(3) This applies in particular to rights to published texts, the design of the website, services or individual products and the logo used.
(4) The services may only be used in the manner laid out by zentor. In particular, linked databases may only be accessed using the software provided on the site (or through zentor’s technology partners). Exhausting or spying on databases using other software is not permitted. In particular, automated access to the zentor website or technology partners’ websites is not permitted. It is not permitted to copy, pass on, send or publish the data in any form, unless the services offered explicitly offer such a function. Subject to compliance with these terms and conditions and all other applicable and any further contractual provisions, zentor grants the user the non-exclusive and non-transferable right to use the website and the service. The right to use the program expires at the end of the contract period. The user is not authorized
- (i) to allow third parties to have access to the program, in particular to rent, lend, reproduce, resell or otherwise distribute or pass it on;
- (ii) to use the service for commercial or business activities (unless explicitly agreed by zentor in writing), in particular for the provision of services for third parties in return for payment;
- (iii) to activate and use functionalities of the website, services or programs for which he has not been granted usage rights;
- (iv) modify, translate, reproduce, decompile or examine the functions of the website, services or programs source code, except as permitted by law;
- (v) to remove, cover or change legal notices, in particular to commercial property rights of zentor.
9. Right of withdrawal for consumers
If the user is an end consumer by legal definitions (e.g. within the meaning of §13 BGB in Germany), (s)he has a statutory right of withdrawal. An end consumer is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes that are predominantly neither commercial nor self-employed. The following then applies in detail (note that local regulations may vary):
Right of withdrawal
You have the right to withdraw from this contract within fourteen (14) days from the day the contract is concluded without giving any reason. In order to exercise your right of cancellation, you must inform us of your decision to cancel this contract by means of a clear declaration (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or email). To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your notification of exercising your right of cancellation before the cancellation period has expired. For this purpose, users can use the sample withdrawal form below, but this is not mandatory.
You can find our contact details here:
Atelierstr. 29 // Werk1 81671 Munich, Germany
Phone: +49 (89) 324 052 87
Consequences of the withdrawal
If you withdraw from this contract, we have to repay all payments that we have received from you immediately and at the latest within fourteen days from the day on which we received notification of your withdrawal from this contract. For this repayment we use the same means of payment that you used for the original transaction, unless something else was expressly agreed with you; In no case will you be charged any fees for this repayment.
If you have requested that the services should commence during the cancellation period, you have to pay us a reasonable amount that corresponds to the proportion of the services already provided up to the point in time at which you informed us of the exercise of the right of cancellation with regard to this contract Compared to the total scope of the services provided for in the contract.
In Germany, according to Section 356 (4) of the German Civil Code (BGB), the right of withdrawal expires in the case of a contract for the provision of services, even if the entrepreneur has provided the service in full and has only started to perform the service after the consumer has given his/her express consent and confirmation of having received the information that he/she loses his right of withdrawal, if the contractor has completely fulfilled the contract. In the case of a contract concluded outside of business premises, the consumer’s consent must be transmitted on a durable data carrier.
10. Confidentiality and data protection
(1) zentor undertakes to treat all personal information that is accessible to it in connection with the use of the program as strictly confidential within the framework of the applicable laws.
(2) The collection and use of users’ personal data also takes place in compliance with the applicable data protection regulations and is explained in more detail in the data protection declaration at https://zentor.de/dataprivacy/?lang=en. There you will also find detailed information about personal data processing rights under the relevant data protection laws.
11. Disclaimer for links
(1) The service may contain external links and references to websites that are not operated by zentor. Such external links are only made available for reasons of user friendliness. zentor has no influence on their content; The operator of these external pages is solely responsible for the content of the linked pages.
(2) zentor assumes no responsibility for the content of these websites, nor does zentor adopt these websites and third-party content as its own. zentor does not assume any obligation to check the linked information. Furthermore, zentor assumes no liability for information, legal and organizational conditions, content or promises on linked offers.
(1) In the event of intent or gross negligence on the part of zentor, a legal representative or proxy of zentor, zentor is liable in accordance with the statutory provisions. The same applies in the event of injury to life, limb and health, in the event of a guarantee given by zentor, or liability under legal product liability provisions.
(2) In the event of slight negligence by zentor, a legal representative or proxy of zentor, zentor is only liable in the event of a breach of an essential contractual obligation, but limited in amount to the damage that is foreseeable and typical for the contract when the contract was concluded. Essential contractual obligations are those whose fulfillment enables the proper execution of a contract in the first place and on whose compliance the contracting parties can properly rely on.
(3) Insofar as zentor provides services free of charge, zentor is only liable for damage caused by gross negligence or intent in accordance with the provisions of the above paragraph (1).
(4) A change in the burden of proof to the disadvantage of the user is not associated with the above regulations.
(5) The above exclusions or limitations of liability also apply with regard to the liability of employees, workers, employees, representatives and proxies of zentor, in particular in favor of shareholders, employees, representatives, organs and their members with regard to their personal liability.